Join the Top Real Estate Team in Bradenton!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Why You Need to Build a Strong List of Vendors





As industry experts, it's important that we choose vendors we know we can count on to refer to clients.

I've taken years and years and gone through many different vendors so that I can provide a list to my clients. You want to have a list comprised of everything from appraisers to surveyors to inspectors available for your client so that they can get through to closing and get you your check. You also want to be able to offer them vendors after the sale, like a handyman, plumber, or electrician. We sell great houses to clients, but there is no such thing as a perfect house.


You always want to be that 
person a client reaches out to.

I advise you to continue making that list of vendors on a daily basis. Put them all in your phone so that you have a name when you're in need of a vendor. It reinforces you as an expert and will keep them calling you when they're in need. You always want to be that person your client calls for anything they need.

As usual, if you have questions for me or you're interested in joining our team, give me a call or shoot me an email. We'd love to hear from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment